Mango Kush For Sale
$210.00 – $1,600.00
The Mango Kush marijuana strain for sale tastes similar to the actual mango fruit, with a distinct kush flavor and hints of pine on the exhale. Its buds are covered with orange pistils and are described as very dense. The plant has an average growth height of 4-5 feet. Flowering is 9-11 weeks and is a favorite with both indoor and outdoor growers. The buds have thick shiny trichomes which are evident when the bud is broken apart. The smell and taste are the same and described as mango and banana. THC content has been measured up to 16% and CBD at 0.3%.
Ounce = $210
Quater P = $550
Half P = $950
Pound = $1600
Mango Kush is for sale at Pots & Buds, a short plant, standing less than thirty inches tall. Mango kush for sale mostly for thier dried buds and typical appearance. The cured bud is compact and bouncy when you press on it. You can see the dark green and light green of the kush through the screen of frosty trichomes on the plant. Also, orange hairs dot the plant, advertising its health and lack of being tampered with.
- The Mango Kush strain for sale with its smell as its selling point.
- Its smells of mango and it’s easy on the inhale and exhale.
- You will have a smooth smoke without too much coughing and it will smell like you are also whipping up a tropical salad or ambrosia.
- There are also hints of earthiness, the Hindu Kush valley with mountain, stream, rock, and nature.
- You can smell the pine from the chlorophyll of the healthy plant. It gives one a meditative effect.
- For sale and available at Pots & Buds.
Oz, Qp, Hp, P
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.